Free Webinar | 15 December 2020 | 16:00 – 17:00 UTC
Farm-to-AgTech: Making Precision Agriculture Your Next Best Friend
Prior to the main Global Agricultural Technology Summit on 16 and 17 February 2021, we organised a testing session – a great opportunity to explore experiences and share ideas by our expert speakers in just one hour.
The free webinar provided an overview of important topics such as: what can we take away from 2020, applying this year’s takeaways for the coming years, trending agricultural innovations, how these innovations are beneficial for you, and much more. It was suitable for agriculture professionals, start-ups, farmers and many more.
Moderator: Raymond Phan, Conference Manager, Wisdom Events
- Paul Voutier, Director of Knowledge and Innovation, Grow Asia by World Economic Forum
- Vonnie Estes, Vice President of Technology, Produce Marketing Association
- Terry Aberhart, Chief Officer of Future Growth, Aberhart Farms
- Dennis Donohue, Director, Western Growers Center for Innovation and Technology
The webinar covered:
- Key takeaways and lessons learnt from 2020.
- The agility mindset your organisation should maintain to stay disciplined and resilience.
- Short-term and long-term investments in 2021 and beyond.
- Indoor versus Outdoor: is vertical farming a real problem solver?